Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Gang

I love all the people in my gang for different reasons. I would say the people in my gang are Lily, Aysha, Sophia, Alice, Morgann, Garrett, Sam G., Travis, Leam, and Jonathan. I would say Lily is my best friend out of the whole gang. She is there to make us laugh and keep us sensible. Everyone loves Lily. Aysha is a major part of the gang because she is hyper and upbeat. She makes us all less serious. Sophia makes the gang friendly towards others. She is welcoming to others. Alice is caring and crazy. She cares about everyone. Morgann is Serious and smart. She helps us out when we don't understand something. Garrett is entertaining and comical. He make sus all laugh with his crazy dances. Sam G. is silly and original. No one else is like Sam. Travis plays it cool and is energetic. He is always up for something active. Leam is weird but we all love him anyway. He is also very reliable. When you really need him, he is there for you. Jonathan is understanding and sympathetic. He will always help you out if you have a problem. And i think im an important part of the group because im bubbly and talkative. We all fit together perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home