Thursday, January 8, 2009

End of Quarter Two Feedback/ Quarter 3 goals


I think I have done fairly well this past quarter. My goal for raising money on stocks quest is hard to measure because I have sustained about the same amount of money from the beginning. We began with $100,000 and I currently have $88,804.52. I lost money in the very beginning due to my lack of knowledge about the stock market, and transaction fees. The amount of money I have has increased steadily since then, but still leaving me $12,000 short of the initial amount. I would say I have improved since Quarter one in knowledge and amount of money in my stocks quest account. I also believe I succeeded in my second goal. My goals was to get full AR points for this quarter. I planned to achieve this goal by reading the Twilight series; each book worth more than twenty points. By taking a quiz on one of these books, and scoring well, I fulfilled my second goal. My last goal, improving my blog postings, was also accomplished in some ways, and not accomplished in others. My grade for the blog in Quarter one was an A+, but in Quarter two it was a flat A. I lost two points for missing assignments. So in that way I did not succeed, but I think the overall quality of my blog postings has improved since the first quarter. They are more detailed, and thoughtful in my opinion. In that way, i think i have achieved my goal. Overall, I have made improvements in my school work this past quarter, and I plan to continue.


I have set many goals for myself in this upcoming quarter. Firstly, I am going to prepare for assignments more thoroughly. I haven't fully provided myself with enough information for discussions in the past, and I will better equip myself during this quarter. Secondly, I intend to study more for tests and quizzes. I have lacked outstanding grades for quizzes and tests, and I would like that to change. So I will study over a longer period of time with more focus. Lastly, I will do better on research assignments, then i have in the past. On my Africa research paper I received a B-, but it had been my first time doing a research paper like that. So now I am prepared, and have more knowledge of how to go about researching different topics. I believe I can reach all of the goals I have set for myself this quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home