Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to school

Being back to school was weird. A mixture of feelings. Happiness too see my friends. Sadness that summer was over. Excited for school year. I don't remember much of the first week. It went by too fast. But i would say my highlights were just overall having the best classes and having them with all of my best friends. I would say my first impression of my humanities class was that i would become a Simpsons expert by the end of the year and that this would be a crazy-fun year. I have three goals by the end of the semester. One is to become more responsible about having my homework handed in on time. My next goal is that i want to have all of the boxes checked in my Socratic seminar slip at least once, minus the bad ones. Lastly i want to become more knowledgeable about the Simpsons by the end of the quarter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home