Monday, September 8, 2008

End of Quarter One Feedback

So far I think I have not reached my goals fully. I think I have been handing my homework in on time(mostly). I could be better because sometimes I forget or write it down wrong in my agenda. I can definitely improve. I didn't reach my goal completely for having all the boxes checked on my Socratic seminar slip. I did well by getting a 21/25, but i didn't get all of them ticked. I can improve still by backing up my ideas with examples from the book and preparing myself for the discussion. As for my last goal I am sad to say I haven't learned many new things about the Simpsons. I will definitely have to study up on that this quarter.
i have a few goals set for myself for this quarter. My first goal is to gain money in stocks quest, if that is even possible right now. Hopefully i will at least get up to my original amount. Secondly, I want to continue reading books for AR to get full points. I would also like to improve the quality of my blog posts by putting more time and effort into them. I hope I will be able to complete these goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home