Sunday, April 12, 2009

Population Project Work Week


We have class time to work on POP, so I am hoping I will be able to get a lot of work done. This is what I wish to accomplish:
Monday: I will create the "Positive" paragraph to my issue paper
Tuesday: I will create the "Negative" paragraph to my research paper
Wednesday: I will create the "Conclusion" paragraph to my research paper
Thursday: I will create a works cited page of all the sources I have used
Friday:I will have the paper peer edited by a classmate, and when finished with that
I plan to organize all of the different pieces of my paper
This is a lot of work for this week, but i believe i can accomplish these goals if i work hard.
Image: http://www.contracosta.edu/library/clics/chapters/Ch1/Graphics/PadNPencil.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home